Hello,my name is Alissa, im a 5 going on 6 year cancer survivor of nasopharyngeal carcinoma and im now battling systematic lupus where it can effect my organs and i am now 16 years old. On facebook i made this page called "Alissa Simmons P2P student ambassador wish" donation page because i need help with tryin to raise money for my tuition so i can be a Student Ambassador for people to people ambassador program this summer because we are goin on a European Discovery trip where we are gonna travel to Austria, switzerland, france, and italy to discovery culture and learn about other things there. My tuition cost is gonna be $6,499 so i want to try to make money to help me reach my goal because this is an aswesome program im lookin forward to participate in cause not only will i get credits toward college but i will get $1 million promise in scholarships for traveling this summer with the people to people student ambassador program. So im askin if u may help me raise money so i can be able to be a Student Ambassador, it will really mean alot to me. Please and Thank you God bless.
Error! There was a problem with reporting this article.
- Former student gets 8 years in fatal Killeen racing deaths
- Fort Hood truck crash that killed 9 blamed on staff sergeant
- Widow of soldier blamed for Fort Hood accident disputes findings
- State road work begins on Stan Schlueter, and with it, frustration
- Residents report loud booms in Killeen-Temple area
- Teen in 2015 racing deaths enters sentencing phase
- Horror stories: Heights landowners protest property tax bumps
- Lampasas deputy on leave after use of force
- Killeen city manager's tenure a far cry from predecessors
- Killeen police arrest 10 during online prostitution sting
LAMPASAS — The Lampasas Economic Development Corporation has hit maximum capacity on the number of businesses attending its Summer Job Fair on Thursday. Read more