Hello,my name is Alissa, im a 5 going on 6 year cancer survivor of nasopharyngeal carcinoma and im now battling systematic lupus where it can effect my organs and i am now 16 years old. On facebook i made this page called "Alissa Simmons P2P student ambassador wish" donation page because i need help with tryin to raise money for my tuition so i can be a Student Ambassador for people to people ambassador program this summer because we are goin on a European Discovery trip where we are gonna travel to Austria, switzerland, france, and italy to discovery culture and learn about other things there. My tuition cost is gonna be $6,499 so i want to try to make money to help me reach my goal because this is an aswesome program im lookin forward to participate in cause not only will i get credits toward college but i will get $1 million promise in scholarships for traveling this summer with the people to people student ambassador program. So im askin if u may help me raise money so i can be able to be a Student Ambassador, it will really mean alot to me. Please and Thank you God bless.
Error! There was a problem with reporting this article.
- Armed robbers hit Killeen Subway
- Bound by blood: With Killeen development, it's all in the family
- Teenager killed by train in Copperas Cove
- Pedestrian struck by multiple vehicles in Killeen was a fugitive on the run
- KISD lunch policy likely to change in 2017-18
- KPD arrests Killeen man in infant death case
- KPD conducts death investigation on Green Avenue
- Marvin Guy case gets national attention
- Woman assaulted early Tuesday morning on Stan Schlueter
- Cove driver's license office set to close, move to Killeen
Residents met Sunday morning at Harker Heights Community Park for a 22-kilometer ruck march that took them from the park to Cedar Gap Park and back. Read more
Ofelia Miramontez has been named the Killeen Police Department’s new special projects coordinator and public affairs officer, KPD announced Friday. Read more
An accident that occurred just before midnight Saturday in the westbound lane of U.S. Highway 190 left an unidentified man in critical condition after he was hit by numerous vehicles, according to a news release from the Killeen Police Department. Read more