Hello,my name is Alissa, im a 5 going on 6 year cancer survivor of nasopharyngeal carcinoma and im now battling systematic lupus where it can effect my organs and i am now 16 years old. On facebook i made this page called "Alissa Simmons P2P student ambassador wish" donation page because i need help with tryin to raise money for my tuition so i can be a Student Ambassador for people to people ambassador program this summer because we are goin on a European Discovery trip where we are gonna travel to Austria, switzerland, france, and italy to discovery culture and learn about other things there. My tuition cost is gonna be $6,499 so i want to try to make money to help me reach my goal because this is an aswesome program im lookin forward to participate in cause not only will i get credits toward college but i will get $1 million promise in scholarships for traveling this summer with the people to people student ambassador program. So im askin if u may help me raise money so i can be able to be a Student Ambassador, it will really mean alot to me. Please and Thank you God bless.
Error! There was a problem with reporting this article.
- Former student gets 8 years in fatal Killeen racing deaths
- Lampasas deputy on leave after use of force
- Fort Hood widow observes two Memorial Days this year
- Residents report loud booms in Killeen-Temple area
- Horror stories: Heights landowners protest property tax bumps
- The Last Roundup: Skyrocketing property appraisals threaten dissolvency for local landowners
- Stan Schlueter resurfacing company defends work
- Killeen council renews youth curfew in 6-1 vote
- Killeen man forged government ID card, police say
- Waco woman indicted in Heights slayings
Central Texas College and the Mayborn Science Theater will host a free sneak preview of GeekFest 2017 on June 3. Fans of the popular event, which celebrates all things gaming, anime, science fiction, can get a taste of what’s to come during GeekFest, scheduled for Aug. 11-13. Read more
LAMPASAS — The Lampasas Economic Development Corporation has hit maximum capacity on the number of businesses attending its Summer Job Fair on Thursday. Read more