Hello,my name is Alissa, im a 5 going on 6 year cancer survivor of nasopharyngeal carcinoma and im now battling systematic lupus where it can effect my organs and i am now 16 years old. On facebook i made this page called "Alissa Simmons P2P student ambassador wish" donation page because i need help with tryin to raise money for my tuition so i can be a Student Ambassador for people to people ambassador program this summer because we are goin on a European Discovery trip where we are gonna travel to Austria, switzerland, france, and italy to discovery culture and learn about other things there. My tuition cost is gonna be $6,499 so i want to try to make money to help me reach my goal because this is an aswesome program im lookin forward to participate in cause not only will i get credits toward college but i will get $1 million promise in scholarships for traveling this summer with the people to people student ambassador program. So im askin if u may help me raise money so i can be able to be a Student Ambassador, it will really mean alot to me. Please and Thank you God bless.
Error! There was a problem with reporting this article.
- Civilian contractor layoffs in September for Fort Hood
- New Indoor Gun Range coming to Killeen
- Killeen police investigate homicide on Bacon Ranch
- Police: Pursuit reaches 115 miles per hour
- Red Lion Hotel coming to Killeen
- Fort Hood soldier charged with sex crime
- New Killeen nursing facility to open in October
- 135 Applebee’s and 25 IHOP locations to close, but no closings set for Killeen area
- Cause, blame of fatal Fort Hood accident redacted in Army report
- Zaxby’s open: New chicken restaurant 1st for Killeen
The Central Texas College Department of Nursing and Allied Health recently announced it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Associate Degree in Nursing Program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
W.S. Young Drive, from U.S. Highway 190/Interstate 14 to Bacon Ranch Road, and Lowes Boulevard at W.S. Young Drive, are experiencing intermittent lane closures for paving and pavement marking activities, according to a Killeen news release.