I was reading about he Huey"s Helicopter. Took back memories when My wife and I flew one in Nam and she was 7 months pregnant and the Pilot shot he thing straight up very high and I reminded him about her being pregnant and I was about to have the baby instead. My wife loved the ride. She said it was a lot better than flying on a C 130. She and I flew on lots of aircrafts to and from Dalat and Bao Loc to Saigon. So we married in Dec. 31 1971 in Tan Son Nhut Hospital. Still married today for over 40 years.
Error! There was a problem with reporting this article.
- Large fight breaks out at Killeen Mall
- 23-year-old woman shot and killed near Willow Springs Road
- Details released in fatal June collision that killed 23-year-old
- Killeen police identify Sunday homicide victim
- Teen involved in 2015 Trimmier racing incident gets 8 years probation
- Mother worried about lack of progress investigating son's death
- Person dies following shooting in Killeen
- Online dating meet up-turned-shooting sends one to hospital
- Killeen man killed Sunday remembered by cousin
- Shoemaker's Prichett resigns to take job at Summit
The Greater Killeen Free Clinic and its community partners will host “Day of Smiles,” a communitywide dental day, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. today for those 18 and older who do not have dental insurance.
Registration for fall 2017 semester classes at Central Texas College is now open. Returning students and new students who have completed the admissions and advising process and have a degree plan on file, may then register using the CTC WebAdvisor system on the school’s website. Registration…
The Killeen Police Department Animal Services Unit’s computer network will be down from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday for necessary repairs and upgrades.