I was reading about he Huey"s Helicopter. Took back memories when My wife and I flew one in Nam and she was 7 months pregnant and the Pilot shot he thing straight up very high and I reminded him about her being pregnant and I was about to have the baby instead. My wife loved the ride. She said it was a lot better than flying on a C 130. She and I flew on lots of aircrafts to and from Dalat and Bao Loc to Saigon. So we married in Dec. 31 1971 in Tan Son Nhut Hospital. Still married today for over 40 years.
Error! There was a problem with reporting this article.
- Former student gets 8 years in fatal Killeen racing deaths
- Lampasas deputy on leave after use of force
- Residents report loud booms in Killeen-Temple area
- Widow of soldier blamed for Fort Hood accident disputes findings
- Fort Hood truck crash that killed 9 blamed on staff sergeant
- Horror stories: Heights landowners protest property tax bumps
- Killeen police arrest 10 during online prostitution sting
- Killeen council renews youth curfew in 6-1 vote
- Killeen city manager's tenure a far cry from predecessors
- Waco woman indicted in Heights slayings
Central Texas College and the Mayborn Science Theater will host a free sneak preview of GeekFest 2017 on June 3. Fans of the popular event, which celebrates all things gaming, anime, science fiction, can get a taste of what’s to come during GeekFest, scheduled for Aug. 11-13. Read more
LAMPASAS — The Lampasas Economic Development Corporation has hit maximum capacity on the number of businesses attending its Summer Job Fair on Thursday. Read more