I was reading about he Huey"s Helicopter. Took back memories when My wife and I flew one in Nam and she was 7 months pregnant and the Pilot shot he thing straight up very high and I reminded him about her being pregnant and I was about to have the baby instead. My wife loved the ride. She said it was a lot better than flying on a C 130. She and I flew on lots of aircrafts to and from Dalat and Bao Loc to Saigon. So we married in Dec. 31 1971 in Tan Son Nhut Hospital. Still married today for over 40 years.
Error! There was a problem with reporting this article.
- Details released in fatal June collision that killed 23-year-old
- Woman sentenced for 2015 murder
- 23-year-old woman shot and killed near Willow Springs Road
- DPS releases gang activity report
- Teen involved in 2015 Trimmier racing incident gets 8 years probation
- 13th Sustainment Command welcomes new top enlisted soldier
- No update in Killeen's latest homicide case
- Chamorros celebrate Guam’s liberation
- Police chase ends in crash
- Woman accused of cocaine possession
The Family Aquatics Center at Lions Club Park is closed for filtration maintenance in the multiuse pool through Friday. The center will reopen at 10 a.m. Saturday.
The Copperas Cove animal shelter will be closed to the public Saturday because of road construction and repair near the entrance to the facility.
The original Galileans, loved by millions nationwide, will reunite in two concerts today to celebrate Pastor John and Linda Abbey’s ninth anniversary as pastors at Bethel Church, 4307 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd., Killeen.
The Greater Killeen Free Clinic and its community partners will host “Day of Smiles,” a communitywide dental day, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. today for those 18 and older who do not have dental insurance.