I was reading about he Huey"s Helicopter. Took back memories when My wife and I flew one in Nam and she was 7 months pregnant and the Pilot shot he thing straight up very high and I reminded him about her being pregnant and I was about to have the baby instead. My wife loved the ride. She said it was a lot better than flying on a C 130. She and I flew on lots of aircrafts to and from Dalat and Bao Loc to Saigon. So we married in Dec. 31 1971 in Tan Son Nhut Hospital. Still married today for over 40 years.
Error! There was a problem with reporting this article.
- Armed robbers hit Killeen Subway
- Teenager killed by train in Copperas Cove
- Pedestrian struck by multiple vehicles in Killeen was a fugitive on the run
- Man found dead in Morgan's Point Resort
- KPD arrests Killeen man in infant death case
- Marvin Guy case gets national attention
- KPD conducts death investigation on Green Avenue
- Bound by blood: With Killeen development, it's all in the family
- Woman assaulted early Tuesday morning on Stan Schlueter
- Cove driver's license office set to close, move to Killeen
Ofelia Miramontez has been named the Killeen Police Department’s new special projects coordinator and public affairs officer, KPD announced Friday. Read more
An accident that occurred just before midnight Saturday in the westbound lane of U.S. Highway 190 left an unidentified man in critical condition after he was hit by numerous vehicles, according to a news release from the Killeen Police Department. Read more