The joy of Christ, which is an infinite fulness of delight, is in them. They bathe themselves in the bottomless, shoreless sea of infinite beatitude. That same joyful rest remains for us. It may not be far distant. Ere long the weeping willow shall be exchanged for the palm-branch of victory, and sorrow's dewdrops will be transformed into the pearls of everlasting bliss. "Wherefore comfort one another with these words." - Spurgeon
- Retired Gen. Robert Shoemaker dies at 93
- Killeen man arrested after boating incident kills girl, maims father
- Bell County justice of the peace arraigns own son
- Woman airlifted after shooting to hospital with life-threatening injuries, police say
- Woman indicted in hit-and-run
- IHOP murder suspect gets life sentence
- Police report shots fired near Maxdale Elementary School
- County appraisers cut sky-high property value increases in surprise move
- 2017 Independence Day celebrations around the Killeen-Fort Hood area
- Suspect not indicted in former Shoemaker football player’s death
Central Texas College will host a tailfin tailgate called Friday Night Flights on Friday at its aviation science hangar at Skylark Field in Killeen.
The Texas Department of Public Safety is backtracking on a plan to cut open hours at 11 of the state’s most popular driver’s license offices.