The joy of Christ, which is an infinite fulness of delight, is in them. They bathe themselves in the bottomless, shoreless sea of infinite beatitude. That same joyful rest remains for us. It may not be far distant. Ere long the weeping willow shall be exchanged for the palm-branch of victory, and sorrow's dewdrops will be transformed into the pearls of everlasting bliss. "Wherefore comfort one another with these words." - Spurgeon
- Defense Dept: If government shuts down, Fort Hood troops don't get paid
- Fort Hood identifies soldier found unresponsive at off-post residence
- Texas Rangers: Murder suspect had relationship with underage girl
- Air Force bringing ‘sound of freedom’ to Killeen area
- Former Fort Hood soldier gets 75 years in slaying of man trying citizen’s arrest
- Killeen man who advocated for shooting indicted
- Copperas Cove city manager submits resignation
- Man admits to stealing SUV, then living in it, police say
- 1 man shot in overnight Killeen shooting
- Winter weather advisory ends in Killeen area; here is what is open, what's closed
The northbound lane of Cunningham Road in Killeen will be closed to through traffic from Tuesday to Thursday, according to a news release issued by the city.
The city of Killeen will host a free first-time homebuyer education class Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Community Development Training Room, 802 N. Second St., Building E.