I, recently visited a local food center and even recieved food, which was ok, while there I was talking with a 70 plus senior, I was surprized at what she was saying, but when she told me things about the food center keeping certain food items I didn't want to believe what she was saying but after observing a situation, she was right, if I had not seen it myself I would not have believed it myself. While sitting there waiting and chatting with her I decided to see what was really going on and to see if what she was saying was true, a patron pulled up went inside and returned shortly with 3 2 1/2 dozen flats of eggs, bread, pastry,and meat, the senior I was chatting with ask the young lady if they had more eggs, pastry and meat, her reply was no there wasn't any more, but to my surprise I witnessed 2 volunteers come out with eggs pastry and meat, now can someone tell me if this is ethical to be a church, it's sad that things like this happens at a church, I suggest that some investigations be done to prevent abuse like this. this food is for the needy and not for the volunteers
- 'Please remove this décor' post on Hobby Lobby’s Facebook page is getting a lot of attention
- KKK fliers circulated through Killeen neighborhoods
- Killeen woman who posted about Hobby Lobby cotton speaks out
- 1 dead after Killeen shooting
- Feds: 26 guns stolen in Copperas Cove, reward offered
- Auto-pedestrian accident in Killeen leaves 1 injured, causes delays
- No charges against former Lampasas deputy, spokesman says
- KPD identifies homicide victim in Tuesday shooting
- Fathom president: 'We dropped the ball'
- Actor Gary Sinise makes appearance in Killeen
Veterans of Foreign Wars District 14 commander Lora Land, Post 9191, and VFW Auxiliary president JoJo Kilgore, Post 4008, will host a district meeting Saturday at VFW Post 3892 in Harker Heights.
A rollover crash on U.S. Highway 190/Interstate 14 late Sunday night led to a driver being brought to a hospital in critical condition, according to Killeen police spokeswoman Ofelia Miramontez.
Members of the Central Texas Law Enforcement Torch Run Committee will host a “tip-a-cop” event at the Copperas Cove Applebee’s restaurant, 2525 E. Business U.S. Highway 190, on Thursday.