Remember when you were little and you and your friends would break into fits of laughter that literally made your sides ache? The kind of insuppressible giggling that would land you in trouble if you were in school, church, or somewhere where calm and quiet was the expected norm? When is the last time you laughed like that? If you think you are too old, too mature, too busy, too preoccupied, just plain too stressed and bogged down with the responsibilities of adulthood, I invite you to reconsider your position.
Hello there! My name is Dr. Rebecca J. Marsh, and i am a Clinical Psychologist who has been practicing in the Central Texas area since 1996. I'm very excited to share my new blog with you- "Sunny Side Up"- a fresher, lighter, much-needed perspective on
- 2 KISD teachers resign after prostitution arrests
- Sheriff's department: 2 soldiers spent night on hiking trail after getting lost
- 2017 Veterans Day activities and free meals in Killeen-Fort Hood area
- Cove police seek information in fatal shooting
- More than 120 traffic tickets issued during enforcement detail
- Police respond to Killeen apartment complex
- 27-year-old man killed after argument on Cedar Drive
- THANKS, DOC! Friday halftime ceremony celebrates career of retiring trainer Al Wilson
- Killeen, Copperas Cove students get holiday week off
- Police departments discuss merits of no-knock search
The Killeen Seventh-day Adventist Church, at 4700 E. Rancier Ave., invites all area residents to its International Thanksgiving Family Reunion, beginning at 11 a.m. Saturday.
Items are needed for the annual Community-Wide Thanksgiving Basket Benefit in Copperas Cove. The event is from 1 to 4 p.m. Tuesday at the Copperas Cove Civic Center, 1206 W. Avenue B.