Free counseling for small businesses available
The Central Texas Business Resource Center and the Belton Economic Development Corporation will provide small-business counseling and training services Tuesday in Belton.
A BRC staff person will be available for counseling at no cost from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Belton EDC office, 2180 N. Main St., Suite C1. Appointments can be made by contacting Marcus Carr at 254-200-2001 or email@example.com.
Heights chamber announces upcoming scheduled events
• The Ambassadors meet at 8:30 a.m. Wednesday in the chamber boardroom.
- Coffee Connection is at 8:30 a.m. Sept. 10 at Balance Massage & Bodywork at 101 Central Texas Expressway, Suite B, Harker Heights.
- A Business After-Hours Mixer is from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Sept. 12 at Metroplex Hospital, 2201 S. Clear Creek Road, Killeen.
- The second annual 5K Stompede is at 8 a.m. Sept. 14 at Harker Heights Commnity Park.
- The fifth annual Food, Wine and Brew Festival is from 3 to 9 p.m. Sept. 14 at Harker Heights Community Park.
- The board of directors meets at 9 a.m. Sept. 18 in the chamber boardroom.
For more information on Harker Heights Chamber of Commerce events, call 254-699-4999.
Public invited to AAF’s Fall TV Preview
American Advertising Federation-Central Texas will host its annual Fall TV Preview on Friday at the Bell County Expo Center in Belton.
Lunch service begins at 11:45 a.m. The cost is $15 for members and $25 for nonmembers.
Representatives from local stations will discuss the new shows that will hit the airwaves this fall. RSVP by 5 p.m. Wednesday to firstname.lastname@example.org.