This app represents one of the joys of having an Android device — the ability to mess with features as core to the system as the keyboard. It lets you incorporate emoticons and customize how the keyboard looks, and it supports additional plug-ins for more than two dozen languages. The plug-ins require separate, but free, downloads. As far as typing goes, this keyboard is pretty smooth. As compared to the standard Android keyboard, the prediction algorithm could use a little work — but users can set the app to learn new words if they find they want the keyboard to pick up on their personal style over time. Free, with the option of an ad-free upgrade, for Android devices running 2.0 and up.
- Large fight breaks out at Killeen Mall
- 23-year-old woman shot and killed near Willow Springs Road
- Killeen police identify Sunday homicide victim
- Mother worried about lack of progress investigating son's death
- VLA theater board members resign in protest
- Teen involved in 2015 Trimmier racing incident gets 8 years probation
- Person dies following shooting in Killeen
- Shoemaker's Prichett resigns to take job at Summit
- Online dating meet up-turned-shooting sends one to hospital
- Killeen man killed Sunday remembered by cousin
The Greater Killeen Free Clinic and its community partners will host “Day of Smiles,” a communitywide dental day, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. today for those 18 and older who do not have dental insurance.
Registration for fall 2017 semester classes at Central Texas College is now open. Returning students and new students who have completed the admissions and advising process and have a degree plan on file, may then register using the CTC WebAdvisor system on the school’s website. Registration…
The Killeen Police Department Animal Services Unit’s computer network will be down from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday for necessary repairs and upgrades.