An informational meeting about the National Student Advertising Competition is scheduled to start at 11:45 a.m. Friday in the upstairs meeting space of the Bell County Expo Center in Belton.
Team advisers Lisa Troy, from Texas A&M University, and Mary Ann Stutts, from Texas State University, will discuss the competition, an annual contest conducted by the American Advertising Federation.
The cost to AAF members is $15, nonmembers, $20.
RSVP by noon today to email@example.com.
During the meeting, members will elect and induct the 2013-14 board of directors. The nominations are:
- President: Andrea Howard, Texas A&M-Central Texas
- First vice president: Margo Moreno, Equipment Depot
- Second vice president: Sherry Hoffpauir, KXXV
- Chairperson of the board: Russ Nelson, Lamar
- Board members at large: Ted Barnes, University of Mary-Hardin Baylor; Joyce Hauk, Copperas Cove Leader Press; Kayla Johnson, marketing major, Texas A&M-Central Texas; Gina Pence, Harker Heights Chamber of Commerce.