- Woman and child die after being hit by a car on Veteran's Memorial
- Harker Heights man convicted of murdering girlfriend
- Harker Heights man indicted on sexual assault charge
- Woman arrested, accused of breaking in to man’s home, assaulting him
- Friends keep murder victim and her family close to the heart
- Winning Texas Two Step lotto ticket sold in Killeen
- Two people arrested after Killeen motel drug investigation
- Heights police respond to domestic knife assault
- Resident’s emotional support dog being held by Killeen Animal Control
- I-14 expansion proposed
North Roy Reynolds Drive in Harker Heights will be closed to all traffic from the intersection of Veteran Memorial Boulevard to Roy J. Smith Drive from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday.
The Killeen City Council will consider an ordinance Tuesday amending the 2018 annual budget and plan of municipal services by increasing expenditure accounts in the general fund for legal services, according to the agenda.