- Killeen man gets deferred adjudication probation on felony child sex charge
- Friends and family remember C.J., Killeen homicide victim
- Former Killeen candidate arrested at council workshop
- Longtime KISD teacher Annie Roe Buckley dies at 102
- Lightning strikes cause 'major damage' to Killeen, Harker Heights homes
- STAAR tests results released
- Shelter adopts out pregnant dog, fines owner for failure to spay
- Sen. Ted Cruz visits Fort Hood
- Council candidate who was arrested describes night in Killeen jail
- Killeen woman indicted after police say she stabbed a man
The Killeen Independent School District board of trustees is expected to approve contracts related to several projects in its voter-approved $426 million bond program during a board meeting Tuesday.
The Family Recreation Center and senior center at Lions Club Park in Killeen are closed today because of a water pipe break at the senior center, according to city public information officer Hilary Shine.