Like it or not, the heaviest shopping season of the year is looming, and chances are you’ll need at least a little bit of help to get the best deals on items. BuyVia, a shopping and deal-tracking app, has recently expanded out of its core focus of finding the best tech deals to a range of different products including fashion and household goods. Users can find deals by telling the app what products they are most interested in and get emails or push notifications telling them about flash sales, price cuts or even sales on items they want at nearby stores. Signing up for a BuyVia account also enables you to synchronize your lists across devices, so you can move easily from PC to smartphone, to tablet and back. Free, for iOS and Android devices.
- Killeen police investigate homicide on Bacon Ranch
- New Indoor Gun Range coming to Killeen
- Civilian contractor layoffs in September for Fort Hood
- Cause, blame of fatal Fort Hood accident redacted in Army report
- Central Texas readies for Aug. 21 solar eclipse
- New Killeen nursing facility to open in October
- Red Lion Hotel coming to Killeen
- Killeen police identify victim in Saturday shooting
- Police: Pursuit reaches 115 miles per hour
- 135 Applebee’s and 25 IHOP locations to close, but no closings set for Killeen area
The Central Texas College Department of Nursing and Allied Health recently announced it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Associate Degree in Nursing Program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
W.S. Young Drive, from U.S. Highway 190/Interstate 14 to Bacon Ranch Road, and Lowes Boulevard at W.S. Young Drive, are experiencing intermittent lane closures for paving and pavement marking activities, according to a Killeen news release.