If you’re looking for a simple way to organize your notes and thoughts, take a leaf out of the social media playbook with this app, and just add a hashtag. This note-taking app also lets you “mention” important people or places in your life with the @ symbol as an alternate method for organizing. Notes are easy to add and easy to manage since you can delete them with just a swipe. It would be nice to be able to reorganize your notes, but with the easy filing system, it shouldn’t take you too long to find what you’re looking for. Free, for Android devices.
- Killeen police investigate homicide on Bacon Ranch
- Civilian contractor layoffs in September for Fort Hood
- New Indoor Gun Range coming to Killeen
- Cause, blame of fatal Fort Hood accident redacted in Army report
- Police: Pursuit reaches 115 miles per hour
- New Killeen nursing facility to open in October
- Red Lion Hotel coming to Killeen
- 135 Applebee’s and 25 IHOP locations to close, but no closings set for Killeen area
- 17-year-old charged in home burglary
- Cove man snoozing in car on highway had meth, police say
The Central Texas College Department of Nursing and Allied Health recently announced it will host a site review for continuing accreditation of its Associate Degree in Nursing Program by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
W.S. Young Drive, from U.S. Highway 190/Interstate 14 to Bacon Ranch Road, and Lowes Boulevard at W.S. Young Drive, are experiencing intermittent lane closures for paving and pavement marking activities, according to a Killeen news release.