Whether you’re trying to get ahead of a little holiday weight gain or just interested in keeping better track of what you’re eating, My Fitness Pal is an easy, yet robust app that should help you with your goals. It functions both as food diary and a source of advice — though, of course, you should speak with your physician before you embark on any major change to your diet and lifestyle. Its fairly complete database of food means you won’t have to spend a lot of time hunting around for nutritional information to input on your own. And its data not only show you how many calories you’ve consumed (and burned) throughout the day, but also give you information on how you’re doing on your intake of carbs, fat, protein and more. Users also can choose to share their progress with each other (because, sometimes, it’s not easy to go it alone). Finally, the app also works with several other popular fitness apps, including those for trackers such as Jawbone UP and Fitbit, to keep all your info in one easy-to-find place. Free, for iOS, Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry devices.
- Details released in fatal June collision that killed 23-year-old
- 23-year-old woman shot and killed near Willow Springs Road
- Killeen police identify Sunday homicide victim
- Teen involved in 2015 Trimmier racing incident gets 8 years probation
- Mother worried about lack of progress investigating son's death
- Person dies following shooting in Killeen
- Online dating meet up-turned-shooting sends one to hospital
- 13th Sustainment Command welcomes new top enlisted soldier
- Killeen man killed Sunday remembered by cousin
- At least four arraigned in connection to Killeen Mall brawl
The Greater Killeen Free Clinic and its community partners will host “Day of Smiles,” a communitywide dental day, from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. today for those 18 and older who do not have dental insurance.
Registration for fall 2017 semester classes at Central Texas College is now open. Returning students and new students who have completed the admissions and advising process and have a degree plan on file, may then register using the CTC WebAdvisor system on the school’s website. Registration…
The Killeen Police Department Animal Services Unit’s computer network will be down from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday for necessary repairs and upgrades.