Registration is required to attend this free event.
To register, go to:
Lampasas June 16, 2014; 8AM
Killeen June 17, 2014; 8AM
This is a free workshop event for service members and veterans.
It is not just another job fair.
- We offer a pre-assessment to find out your personal strengths and weaknesses, and how to convert your military training and experience into a civilian resume in hopes you land a rewarding career out of the military.
- You will also take a confidential financial wellness assessment and will be provided a step program in order to get yourself into the best financial situation possible.
- G.I. Bill information will be accessible
- You will interview and interact with employers looking to hire
- Edward Jones
- Principal Financial
-Currently Adding More Employers!
-Receive takeaway resources
-Network with other veterans and service members
(We package up your resume, cover letter, and skill results into a folder to give to employers beforehand)
- Lunch is provided
- Keynote Speakers
- General Tommy Franks, Ret.
- Joe Crookham of Musco Lighting
For questions, more information, or to register over the phone, contact:
Aubrey Leisinger – Aubrey.email@example.com - 515-422-6173
Check it out for yourself on our Youtube: