- Family video of Fort Hood homecoming goes viral
- Killeen school officials look to staff, student and community input for suggestions on new high school
- Leaders applaud new Army unit in Austin; Fort Hood influence uncertain
- Brothers arrested after 30-minute police chase through Killeen
- Wreck in Harker Heights closes westbound lanes of I-14
- Who pays the lowest water bill? ... An analysis of Killeen-area water rates
- 'Suspected explosive device' evacuates residential block in Killeen
- Killeen man charged with a felony after spitting on an officer
- KPD, CCPD join the 'lip-sync challenge' with videos
- Well’s gone dry: aquifers taking a hit during the drought
The Killeen Independent School District board of trustees is expected to approve contracts related to several projects in its voter-approved $426 million bond program during a board meeting Tuesday.
The Family Recreation Center and senior center at Lions Club Park in Killeen are closed today because of a water pipe break at the senior center, according to city public information officer Hilary Shine.
North Roy Reynolds Drive in Harker Heights will be closed to all traffic from the intersection of Veteran Memorial Boulevard to Roy J. Smith Drive from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday.
- Jason Schaefer, Terrell Word, donnasypion
Here at KDH Printing we help people every day create beautiful products that promote their business at an affordable price. We look forward to hearing from you and working with you on all of your printing and marketing needs.
Anthony Edwards Media Account Representative Killeen Daily Herald I have been employed at the Killeen Daily Herald for over twenty-five years now. Obviously I have witnessed many changes throughout the years, to include three general managers, three business managers, several advertising dir…
- Jason Schaefer, quinnjj
The new modern look of the Killeen Daily Herald might belie the newspaper's rich history. The Herald, launched in 1890, is the oldest continuously operating business in the community. Neither flood nor fire nor a fouled-up press has prevented delivery of the Killeen Daily Herald. And during …