Born with only one arm, Tony Foley, 38, hauls bags of mulch and digs trenches for irrigation systems as well as any able-bodied worker, and according to his boss, Steve Shoults, he always gets the job done. Read more
- Crossroads teacher challenges status quo
- Illegal gambling on the rise in the city
- Mother and daughter prepare to relinquish crowns
- Bulldawgs shut out Killeen for critical District 8-6A victory
- Copperas Cove High School’s Colbath is candidate for Presidential Scholars Program
- Criminal justice students find stiff competition at state
- Cove softball clinches postseason berth
- Rally Day festival promotes library programs
- Special ed students ‘Peep’ in on eggs-act science lesson
- Let’s get real regarding video games
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.