Residents have been using one of the fire station’s driveways as a shortcut, sometimes while traveling at high speeds, according to city officials. Read more
- Copperas Cove coaches set to host soccer camp next week
- CCHS cheerleaders victorious at elite camp
- 2017 Copperas Cove High graduate Kamryn Mayberry inks deal to cheer at collegiate level
- CTC to offer online course orientation Wednesday, Thursday
- Dancing queen wants to save pets
- Special ed teacher named Elementary Teacher of Year
- City officials: Residents to not use fire station’s property as a shortcut
- Servicing veterans in Coryell County: Tony Smith named recipient of Governor’s Volunteer Award
- Cove grad named Texas Excel Youth of the Year
- Dawgs HC pleased with 7-on-7 team’s summer commitment
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.