The AARP Foundation’s tax-aide program in the Copperas Cove area is looking for volunteers to help residents prepare and file their federal income tax returns from February to April.
- Authorities confident body found is Lampasas man
- Copperas Cove Police Department notes
- Cove grad back home to teach
- Resident says city owes for 10 years of dumpster fees
- Cove earns first win of season in home opener
- Volunteers play integral role in disaster relief, recovery
- CCISD board approves computer purchases
- CCISD Teacher of the Year is regional finalist
- Halstead Elementary students experiment with ice cream project
- Cove remains undefeated in district volleyball
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.