The AARP Foundation’s tax-aide program in the Copperas Cove area is looking for volunteers to help residents prepare and file their federal income tax returns from February to April.
- Copperas Cove coaches set to host soccer camp next week
- CTC to offer online course orientation Wednesday, Thursday
- Bulldawgs accepting applications for upcoming NFL Camp
- Special ed teacher named Elementary Teacher of Year
- City population on the decline, U.S. Census Bureau says
- Lampasas County Sheriff’s Department releases videos of May arrests
- Cove grad named Texas Excel Youth of the Year
- Grant helps military students transition
- Five Hills royalty have corny fun promoting Copperas Cove in Holland
- Cove queen called to life of service
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.