Cove police reports indicated:
- Levi Howe was arrested in the 2200 block of East U.S. Highway 190 for driving while license invalid, failure to maintain financial responsibility and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Corey Hale was arrested on a capias pro fine driving while license invalid warrant.
- Christopher McDonald was arrested on two warrants for weeds/grass/rubbish/junk/unsightly matter.
- Deborah Collins was arrested to assist another agency in connect to two counts of delivery of a controlled substance in a drug free zone.
- Kevin Barker was arrested for criminal trespass, as well as a motion to revoke community supervision and correction warrant.
- Richard Spencer was arrested in the 400 block of Lutheran Church Road for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
- Justine Castelli was arrested in the 400 block of Bowden Avenue for assault causing bodily injury/family violence. There were no charges filed in an incident of assault by contact/family violence.
- Samantha Larock was arrested in the 200 block of West Reagan Avenue for assault by contact/family violence.
- Dakota Larock was arrested in the 200 block of West Reagan Avenue for assault causing bodily injury/family violence.
- Stephanie Powell was arrested on a capias pro fine speeding in a school zone warrant.
- Tracy Pennington was arrested in the 2100 block of East U.S. Highway 190 for driving while license invalid/no insurance.
- Christopher Vazquez and Melisa Johnson were both arrested in the 800 block of Sandy Court for assault causing bodily injury/family violence.
- Daniel Scalf was arrested on a motion to revoke probation for driving while intoxicated second offence.
- Derrick Sewell was arrested on an administrative release violator warrant.
- John Brown was arrested on a violation of a protective order warrant.
- Carlos Johnson-Graham was arrested on a warrant for no driver’s license, and on charges of possession of under 1 gram of a controlled substance from penalty group 1, failure to identify a fugitive from justice, and resisting arrest/detention.
- Nikita Westmoreland was arrested on a warrant for speeding in excess of 10 percent above the posted limit and a warrant for failure to display driver’s license.
- Breanna Shukait was arrested on a failure to appear theft warrant, and a second warrant for theft of more than $50.
- Patricia McCoy was arrested on a warrant for speeding in a school zone.
- Katherine Theriault was arrested on a duty upon striking unattended vehicle warrant.
- Deion Byers was arrested on a warrant for possession of less than 2 ounces of marijuana.
- Dennis Hornsby was arrested for possession of less than 2 ounces of marijuana and a motion to revoke probation for possession of marijuana.