GATESVILLE — Coryell County held an appreciation luncheon for county employees on April 17. Several employees were recognized for their years serving the public.
County employees who attended the event at the Gatesville Civic Center were treated to fried catfish and all the fixings.
Those recognized for their work in the county included the following:
- Linda Edwards, juvenile probation, 10 years
- Raul Mata, sheriff’s office, 10 years
- Tonya Sheldon, Copperas Cove justice of the peace office, 10 years
- William Burt, juvenile probation, 15 years
- Becky McCartney, county clerk, 15 years
- Laurie Morse, district court, 15 years
- Linda Snively, district attorney’s office, 15 years
- Sherry Dickie, tax assessor collector, 20 years
- Ben Roberts, auditor, 20 years
- Barbara Simpson, county clerk, 20 years
- Ricky Helms, sheriff’s office, 25 years
- Mike Herring, road and bridge, 25 years
- Beverly Jones, Coryell County justice of the peace, 25 years