Brandi’s Grooming will hold its annual yard sale Oct. 12 to benefit the Copperas Cove Animal Shelter. The business is asking for community donations for the yard sale. Items may be dropped off at 301 W. U.S. Highway 190 in Copperas Cove. The annual yard sale raises about $2,000 every year to support the animal shelter.
- Authorities confident body found is Lampasas man
- Copperas Cove Police Department notes
- Cove grad back home to teach
- Resident says city owes for 10 years of dumpster fees
- Cove earns first win of season in home opener
- Volunteers play integral role in disaster relief, recovery
- CCISD board approves computer purchases
- Halstead Elementary students experiment with ice cream project
- CCISD Teacher of the Year is regional finalist
- Cove remains undefeated in district volleyball
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.