Brandi’s Grooming will hold its annual yard sale Oct. 12 to benefit the Copperas Cove Animal Shelter. The business is asking for community donations for the yard sale. Items may be dropped off at 301 W. U.S. Highway 190 in Copperas Cove. The annual yard sale raises about $2,000 every year to support the animal shelter.
- Crossroads teacher challenges status quo
- Illegal gambling on the rise in the city
- Let’s get real regarding video games
- Bulldawgs shut out Killeen for critical District 8-6A victory
- Copperas Cove High School’s Colbath is candidate for Presidential Scholars Program
- Mother and daughter prepare to relinquish crowns
- Criminal justice students find stiff competition at state
- Rally Day festival promotes library programs
- Special ed students ‘Peep’ in on eggs-act science lesson
- Cove softball clinches postseason berth
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.