Brandi’s Grooming will hold its annual yard sale Oct. 12 to benefit the Copperas Cove Animal Shelter. The business is asking for community donations for the yard sale. Items may be dropped off at 301 W. U.S. Highway 190 in Copperas Cove. The annual yard sale raises about $2,000 every year to support the animal shelter.
- Copperas Cove coaches set to host soccer camp next week
- CTC to offer online course orientation Wednesday, Thursday
- Bulldawgs accepting applications for upcoming NFL Camp
- Special ed teacher named Elementary Teacher of Year
- City population on the decline, U.S. Census Bureau says
- Lampasas County Sheriff’s Department releases videos of May arrests
- Cove grad named Texas Excel Youth of the Year
- Grant helps military students transition
- Teacher leaves education after 45 years
- Five Hills royalty have corny fun promoting Copperas Cove in Holland
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.