Brandi’s Grooming will hold its annual yard sale Oct. 12 to benefit the Copperas Cove Animal Shelter. The business is asking for community donations for the yard sale. Items may be dropped off at 301 W. U.S. Highway 190 in Copperas Cove. The annual yard sale raises about $2,000 every year to support the animal shelter.
- Cove and Crossroads High students top Hispanic scorers on regional PSAT
- Cove Junior High students learn financial literacy as millionaires
- Applebee’s to close 40 to 60 stores in 2017
- Martin Walker Elementary School students raise record amount for American Heart Association
- ‘Lowe’s or Home Depot mixed with Tractor Supply’
- Dawgs look to rebound after district-opening loss to Midway
- Cheerleader has big heart
- Teenager killed by train near West Avenue D
- Hunt for Bigfoot on spring break
- Williams/Ledger students read in braille
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.