Brandi’s Grooming will hold its annual yard sale Oct. 12 to benefit the Copperas Cove Animal Shelter. The business is asking for community donations for the yard sale. Items may be dropped off at 301 W. U.S. Highway 190 in Copperas Cove. The annual yard sale raises about $2,000 every year to support the animal shelter.
- Authorities confident body found is Lampasas man
- Resident says city owes for 10 years of dumpster fees
- Miller makes changes to meet graduation deadline
- Copperas Cove Police Department notes
- Volunteers play integral role in disaster relief, recovery
- Halstead Elementary students experiment with ice cream project
- Cove grad back home to teach
- Cove earns first win of season in home opener
- CCISD board approves computer purchases
- Hettie Halstead students save lives through scientific method
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.