The grand opening ceremony of the new Chick-fil-A in Copperas Cove isn’t until 9:30 a.m. on Feb 20, but you’d never know it from the rows of tents outside the location today. Approximately 130 individuals are currently camped out in the Chick-fil-A parking lot during its traditional First 100 event, where 100 participants enter a drawing and have to stay at the facility for 24 hours in order to win free Chick-fil-A for a year. During that time, participants will be treated to breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack, and later today there will be games, contests and live D.J. entertainment.
Corinne Lincoln-Pinheiro | Herald
A journalist by trade, Corinne has written for both the military and civilian populations. She has a Master's in Writing and Bachelor's in English. She is also a military spouse and her family is currently stationed at Fort Hood.
- Crossroads teacher challenges status quo
- Illegal gambling on the rise in the city
- Let’s get real regarding video games
- Mother and daughter prepare to relinquish crowns
- Bulldawgs shut out Killeen for critical District 8-6A victory
- Copperas Cove High School’s Colbath is candidate for Presidential Scholars Program
- Criminal justice students find stiff competition at state
- Rally Day festival promotes library programs
- Cove softball clinches postseason berth
- Special ed students ‘Peep’ in on eggs-act science lesson
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.