The grand opening ceremony of the new Chick-fil-A in Copperas Cove isn’t until 9:30 a.m. on Feb 20, but you’d never know it from the rows of tents outside the location today. Approximately 130 individuals are currently camped out in the Chick-fil-A parking lot during its traditional First 100 event, where 100 participants enter a drawing and have to stay at the facility for 24 hours in order to win free Chick-fil-A for a year. During that time, participants will be treated to breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack, and later today there will be games, contests and live D.J. entertainment.
Corinne Lincoln-Pinheiro | Herald
A journalist by trade, Corinne has written for both the military and civilian populations. She has a Master's in Writing and Bachelor's in English. She is also a military spouse and her family is currently stationed at Fort Hood.
- Kempner WSC customers protest lack of information at board meeting
- Summer coming to a close for Cove football staff
- Pint-size S.C. Lee Junior High cheerleader makes All-American squad
- Lady Bulldawgs aim to continue consistency
- Deans ready to teach soccer in first year as boys head coach
- Teacher an inspiration to students
- Cove City Council approves first steps in EDC dissolution
- Community teams up to help local woman raise money for medical bills
- Police department seeks public’s help to identify 2 suspects
- Cove students give over 40,000 hours of service in 2017
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.