The grand opening ceremony of the new Chick-fil-A in Copperas Cove isn’t until 9:30 a.m. on Feb 20, but you’d never know it from the rows of tents outside the location today. Approximately 130 individuals are currently camped out in the Chick-fil-A parking lot during its traditional First 100 event, where 100 participants enter a drawing and have to stay at the facility for 24 hours in order to win free Chick-fil-A for a year. During that time, participants will be treated to breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack, and later today there will be games, contests and live D.J. entertainment.
Corinne Lincoln-Pinheiro | Herald
A journalist by trade, Corinne has written for both the military and civilian populations. She has a Master's in Writing and Bachelor's in English. She is also a military spouse and her family is currently stationed at Fort Hood.
- Cove High grad is aviation boatswain’s mate aboard the USS Eisenhower
- Trio of Bulldawgs make collegiate commitments
- Cove crowns new royalty with new titles
- Cove Junior High National Junior Honor Society inducts new members
- Canete wins silver high jump medal at state to cap off career at Cove
- 37th annual Rabbit Fest runs through Sunday at City Park
- New teacher thought she would be a nurse
- Police seek help identifying male, female suspects
- Dawgs’ offense progressing under quarterback’s leadership
- Farmers Market kicks off city’s intro to summer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.