The grand opening ceremony of the new Chick-fil-A in Copperas Cove isn’t until 9:30 a.m. on Feb 20, but you’d never know it from the rows of tents outside the location today. Approximately 130 individuals are currently camped out in the Chick-fil-A parking lot during its traditional First 100 event, where 100 participants enter a drawing and have to stay at the facility for 24 hours in order to win free Chick-fil-A for a year. During that time, participants will be treated to breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack, and later today there will be games, contests and live D.J. entertainment.
Corinne Lincoln-Pinheiro | Herald
A journalist by trade, Corinne has written for both the military and civilian populations. She has a Master's in Writing and Bachelor's in English. She is also a military spouse and her family is currently stationed at Fort Hood.
- Junior historian has can-do attitude
- Cove and Crossroads High students top Hispanic scorers on regional PSAT
- Cove Junior High students learn financial literacy as millionaires
- ‘Lowe’s or Home Depot mixed with Tractor Supply’
- Applebee’s to close 40 to 60 stores in 2017
- Teenager killed by train near West Avenue D
- S.C. Lee Junior High student steals spotlight in Temple Civic Theatre play
- 8th-graders get glimpse of high school life during Sneak Peek
- Martin Walker Elementary School students raise record amount for American Heart Association
- Cove driver’s license office to close; services moving to Killeen
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.