- Leroy Hubert was arrested in the 2700 block of East U.S. Highway 190 for driving while intoxicated.
- Jordan Erwin was arrested on a warrant for speeding more than 10 percent above the posted limit.
- Jeremy Graham was arrested in the 800 block of East U.S. Highway 190 for driving with expired license plates.
- David Rollins was arrested on a warrant for reckless damage.
- Durwin Hoades was arrested on an unlawful restraint warrant.
- Jeffery Rivera Jr. was arrested on multiple warrants including his second for driving while intoxicated, and also on an affidavit of surety to surrender principal in criminal trespass, failure to appear on theft, and motion to revoke on arson of a vehicle.
- Jessica Fredregill-Hastings was arrested on a warrant for driving with an invalid license.
- Desean Smith was arrested on a warrant for criminal mischief.
- Anthony Wardlow was arrested in Cedar Grove Drive for being drunk in public.
- Tommy Hultz was arrested on a motion to revoke community supervision on contempt for nonpayment of child support.
- Geno Johnson was arrested in the 300 block of Allen Street for assault causing bodily injury/family violence-choking and assault by contact/family violence.
- Lacy Jorgensen was arrested in the 800 block of South Second Street for possession of less than 2 ounces of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and nonpayment of fines.
- Magdalena Hoades was arrested in the 300 block of Janelle Drive for assault causing bodily injury/family violence.
- Christian Carela was arrested in the 200 block of North B Drive for an accident involving personal injury.
- Joyce Mendez was arrested in the 400 block of Robertson Avenue for driving while intoxicated.
- Kody Miller was arrested for failure to pay fines associated with charges of no driver’s license and a warrant for failure to vaccinate a pet.