- Donavan Harris was arrested in the 200 block of East Halstead Avenue for violation of protective order, assault by contact/family violence. No charges were filed in reference to forced entry.
- Dominique Simpson was arrested on a warrant for assault causing bodily injury/family violence.
- Dustin Bryant was arrested in the 300 block of Judy Lane for driving while license suspended/invalid-enhanced and possession of a dangerous drug.
- Daquann Revis was arrested on a warrant for criminal mischief valued at more than $500 but less than $1,500, a capias pro fine assault by contact warrant, and a capias pro fine failure to identify fugitive from justice warrant.
- Xerxes Cornelius was arrested on a capias pro fine for possession of drug paraphernalia and a motion to revoke assault causing bodily injury family member warrant.
- Bernie Candelario was arrested on a contempt nonpayment of child support warrant.
- George Dixon III was arrested on a warrant for no motor vehicle inspection.
- Elizabeth Barrett was arrested on a failure to appear bond forfeiture possession of dangerous drug-SOB-BF warrant and two warrants for possession of dangerous drug-SOB.
- Miguel Sanchez Jr. was arrested in the 2900 block of U.S. Highway 190 for drunk in public.
- Herman Wilcox Jr. was arrested for driving while intoxicated and on a violate promise to appear speeding warrant.
- Julana Zeigler was arrested on a capias pro fine for failure to maintain financial responsibility
- Tammy McCullough was arrested on a theft of service warrant and a motion to revoke/possession of a controlled substance penalty group 1 more than 1 gram but less than 4 grams warrant.
- Shane Hays was arrested on warrants for possession of drug paraphernalia, failure to control speed, no driver’s license, two for failure to maintain financial responsibility, and two for expired registration.
- David Marfinetz was arrested in the 200 block of Bermuda Street for driving while intoxicated. No charges were filed.
- Michael Molthan Jr. was arrested on a warrant for criminal mischief valued between $500 and $1500.
- John Sluss was arrested on a warrant for theft more than $50 but less than $500 and a warrant for bail jumping and failure to appear on a theft of merchandise charge.
- Nicholas Coogan was arrested in the 1200 block of South Farm-to-Market 116 for driving while intoxicated with a BRAC greater than or equal to 0.15 percent.
- Terry Haynes was arrested on a warrant for issuance of bed check, a MISD theft warrant, and a theft by check warrant.
- Darrell Huffman was arrested in the 2900 block of East U.S. Highway 190 for theft of more than $50 but less than $500.
- Mary Freeman was arrested for theft of more than $50 but less than $500 with previous conviction as well as on a warrant for theft of property more than $50 but less than $500.
- Daniel Sherengo was arrested in the 700 block of East Avenue D for driving while intoxicated with a BRAC greater than or equal to 0.15 percent.
- Keantae Jackson was arrested on a warrant for no driver’s license and a warrant for failure to appear on charges of possession of marijuana over 2 ounces but less than 4 ounces.
- Donna Francois was arrested on a fraudulent use/possession of identifying information warrant.
- Walter Jordan was arrested in the 100 block of West U.S. Highway 190 for driving while intoxicated.
- Donald Bagley was arrested on a possession of a controlled substance penalty group 1 over 1 gram but less than 4 grams warrant.
- Jordan Anthony was arrested on a capias pro fine for running a red light.
- Charles James III was arrested in the 200 block of Hickory Circle for possession of less than 2 ounces of marijuana.