The Ladies Auxiliary to VFW Post 8577 is participating in the Nursing Scholarship Program for the Department of Texas Ladies Auxiliary to the VFW. This year, Texas is giving out three scholarships: First place is $2,000, second place $1,500, and third place $1,000. All entries need to be submitted by April 1. Any nursing student accepted as a nursing senior for the fall 2014 academic session can apply. Application forms and more detailed information about qualifications may be obtained from LA 8577 Nursing Chairman Joyce Weideman at 254-383-8809.
- Cove High grad is aviation boatswain’s mate aboard the USS Eisenhower
- New teacher thought she would be a nurse
- 37th annual Rabbit Fest runs through Sunday at City Park
- Trio of Bulldawgs make collegiate commitments
- Cove crowns new royalty with new titles
- Police seek help identifying male, female suspects
- Coach expects best on and off court
- Dawgs’ offense progressing under quarterback’s leadership
- 19 CTC nursing students honored during pinning ceremony
- Cove crowns new royalty Saturday at Five Hills Scholarship Pageant
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.