At Copperas Cove, Shelbie Letzer put the Lady Bulldawgs (11-7, 3-4 8-5A) on top 2-0, first scoring on a penalty kick midway through the first half and then on a corner kick from Cheyenne Huereque, but the Tem-Cats’ Hannah Wiley did her one better, scoring three goals, including the last on a free kick with 30 seconds left in the game, giving her 20 goals this season.
- Cove math teacher wades deep into professional development
- Nearly 100 Copperas Cove High teachers participate in orientation
- Prekindergarten staff immersed in professional development
- Stuff the Bus event starts today
- Gatesville man sentenced for 20 years putting child in dog kennel
- U.S. Rep. Roger Williams talks legislation with city officials
- Coaches take dedication to an entirely new level
- Shoppers set to save during tax-free holiday weekend
- Cove volleyball set for ‘Meet the Lady Dawgs Night’
- 3rd-grader wants to help others learn how to read
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.