At Copperas Cove, Shelbie Letzer put the Lady Bulldawgs (11-7, 3-4 8-5A) on top 2-0, first scoring on a penalty kick midway through the first half and then on a corner kick from Cheyenne Huereque, but the Tem-Cats’ Hannah Wiley did her one better, scoring three goals, including the last on a free kick with 30 seconds left in the game, giving her 20 goals this season.
- Cove High grad is aviation boatswain’s mate aboard the USS Eisenhower
- New teacher thought she would be a nurse
- 37th annual Rabbit Fest runs through Sunday at City Park
- Trio of Bulldawgs make collegiate commitments
- Cove crowns new royalty with new titles
- CCHS fisherman wins tournament, hooks college scholarship
- Coach expects best on and off court
- Cove crowns new royalty Saturday at Five Hills Scholarship Pageant
- Dawgs’ offense progressing under quarterback’s leadership
- 19 CTC nursing students honored during pinning ceremony
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.