After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- U.S. Army welcomes twelve new second lieutenants
- H-E-B hosts Military Spouse Appreciation Day at Club Hood
- Ironhorse brigade cases colors, heading to Europe
- Headquarters battles ISIS while brigade combat teams prepare for deployments
- Fort Hood soldiers ready to answer the call to serve whenever it comes
- Remembering Saint, former III Corps and Fort Hood commander
- 1st Brigade prepares to roll out to Europe, loads up vehicles for shipment
- Nonprofit looks to connect veterans with assistance
- Outdoor activities and summer fun for military families
- III Corps past: Born in war
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.