After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Fort Hood, III Corps welcome new post general
- Greywolf troopers train with international partners, build interoperability
- TWC partners with military to support transitioning service members
- First Team home station commander receives first star
- Military working dogs get support from junior beauty queen
- What's Happening
- Immense gratitude a result of Holocaust survivor’s story
- Retired soldier still flying the friendly skies in Beechcraft Bonanza plane
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.