FORT IRWIN, Calif. — Elements of 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, arrived at the National Training Center at Fort Irwin, Calif., on Jan. 10 for a monthlong training rotation. The brigade’s main mission during NTC is to train and develop offensive, defensive and sustainability operations capability within the brigade where soldiers and leaders will be trained in core war fighting fundamentals in an ambiguous environment.
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- CCISD Reading Ranger Camp enlists soldier support
- Air Defense soldiers training on THAAD missile defense systems at Fort Hood
- Find the best way to leverage your talent
- 13th Sustainment CSM passes the sword to CSM Greene
- Killeen’s Vietnam veterans monument bears weight for those who served
- 10K ruck march draws awareness to suicide prevention
- Author with Fort Hood ties holds book signing
- What's Happening
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.