FORT IRWIN, Calif. — Elements of 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, arrived at the National Training Center at Fort Irwin, Calif., on Jan. 10 for a monthlong training rotation. The brigade’s main mission during NTC is to train and develop offensive, defensive and sustainability operations capability within the brigade where soldiers and leaders will be trained in core war fighting fundamentals in an ambiguous environment.
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Fort Hood conducts active shooter training exercise
- H-E-B hosts military spouse appreciation day event
- Third Cavalry Regiment celebrates 171 years of service
- Friends of Central Texas State Veterans Cemetery thanks volunteers
- III Corps celebrates 99th birthday with cake
- What's Happening
- A royal family’s service
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.