FORT IRWIN, Calif. — Elements of 3rd Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division, arrived at the National Training Center at Fort Irwin, Calif., on Jan. 10 for a monthlong training rotation. The brigade’s main mission during NTC is to train and develop offensive, defensive and sustainability operations capability within the brigade where soldiers and leaders will be trained in core war fighting fundamentals in an ambiguous environment.
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Local veteran and soldier advocate dies at 64
- III Corps soldiers honor memory of one of their own
- Veteran helps service members and veterans ease pain through yoga
- Former garrison commander returns to speak to MOAA
- Tomorrow is not promised, say that you care today
- Islamic State facing wrath of Steel Dragons in Mosul
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.