As featured on
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Author with Fort Hood ties holds book signing
- Air Defense soldiers training on THAAD missile defense systems at Fort Hood
- Filming ends on ‘The Long Road Home,’ shot at Fort Hood
- 1st Cavalry Brigade prepares future officers
- What's Happening
- 13th Sustainment CSM passes the sword to CSM Greene
- Killeen’s Vietnam veterans monument bears weight for those who served
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.