After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Military spouses lead way in relief efforts for Harvey refugees
- Annual Freedom Walk commemorates 9/11
- Fort Hood Army Radar Approach Control unveils new facility
- Searching for a job after leaving the service
- Get ready for vacation on a budget
- Soldiers and civilians participate in the Sprint Triathlon
- Employment challenges for military spouses
- Caliber Academy graduates give new vehicle to veterans’ family
- New Popeye’s and Burger King break ground on post
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.