The Fort Hood Stray Facility is on 80th Street and Engineer Drive in Building 4902. It is open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday, closed from noon to 1 p.m. for lunch and from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Wednesday. On Friday, the facility closes at 3 p.m. For more information, call (254) 287-4675.
Contact Rose L. Thayer at firstname.lastname@example.org or (254) 501-7463. Follow her on Twitter at KDHmilitary.
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Widow disputes investigation results blaming husband for Fort Hood accident
- Fort Hood hosts 2017 Best Warrior Competition; announces winners
- 3,500 troops with Black Jack Brigade heading back to Korea
- Fort Hood hosts Asian-American Pacific Islander Heritage Month observance
- H-E-B hosts military spouse appreciation day event
- Fort Hood conducts active shooter training exercise
- Darnall deputy commander speaks to MOAA about new hospital services
- Area students collect 14,750 pounds of recyclables
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.