As featured on
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Author with Fort Hood ties holds book signing
- 1st Cavalry Brigade prepares future officers
- Local students winners of Heroes’ Legacy Scholarships
- Fort Hood welcomes new garrison commander
- III Corps and Fort Hood welcomes new senior enlisted adviser
- Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center welcomes new commander
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.