Oct. 7 marks 17 years of war in Afghanistan, making the war against terrorists in that nation the longest combat conflict in U.S. history. Compared to the war in Afghanistan, Vietnam comes the closest to length of combat — troops fighting an enemy and giving their lives for this nation — wit…
The 504th Military Intelligence Brigade returned home to Fort Hood last week from a year-long deployment to Afghanistan.
On May 10, 2018, two soldiers from the 504th Military Intelligence Brigade were awarded Purple Heart Medals and Combat Action Badges in Bagram, Afghanistan, for their efforts during a 12-hour engagement with the enemy during combat operations.
On June 9, 1997, 18-year-old Claudia E. Barros joined the U.S. Army where she would work in the intelligence field.
It isn’t uncommon for those who have served in the military to deploy multiple times in support of various operations.
When it comes to the cost of war, many Americans tend to think of money. Just how much of our tax dollars has the government spent so far in 17 years?
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Women in uniform: Soldier finds strength in bodybuilding
- Thousands attend Fort Hood’s semi-annual job fair at Club Hood
- Military family clinic releases first performance update since opening
- First female TAG takes over top Texas military position
- Dinosaur Valley offers prehistoric fun for all ages
- Soldier due to return soon from deployment killed in training accident
- III Corps welcomes new senior enlisted advisor during ceremony
- ‘First Team’ welcomes ‘Ironhorse’ troopers home from Atlantic Resolve mission
- Veterans cemetery wreath retrieval inspires next generation
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.