As featured on
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Fort Hood Family Housing to host Open House for all renters
- III Corps deploys for ninth time to support global coalition to defeat ISIS
- First Team returns home from yearlong deployment to Afghanistan
- First Team bids farewell to senior leaders, welcomes new deputies
- Local WWII vet dies shortly before 95th birthday
- Army report on accident which killed nine last year mostly redacted
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.