After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Healing our service members with yoga
- Central Texas Marines to hold birthday breakfast in Temple
- Killeen hero killed in action 75 years ago today
- A look at Fort Hood leaders in 1st Cavalry Division’s change of command:
- Military intelligence soldiers to deploy to Afghanistan
- Fort Hood residents enjoy annual National Night Out event
- Darnall Walk to Remember helps families heal
- Former soldier overcomes education deficit to graduate with honors
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.