Now in its ninth year, the FINRA Investor Education Foundation’s Military Spouse Fellowship Program application process is open for its class of 2014 military spouses. The program provides military spouse recipients with the education and training needed to earn the Accredited Financial Counselor designation. Military spouses can apply until April 18. The fellowship is administered in partnership with the Association for Financial Counseling and Planning Education and the National Military Family Association. The program covers the costs associated with completing the training and testing for military spouses. More information is available at www.saveandinvest.org/MilitaryCenter/MilitarySpouseFellowships/. Applications are accepted online at www.militaryspouseafcpe.org/application and are due by 1 a.m. April 19.
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- First Army’s Division West greets new commander on Fort Hood
- Filming ends on ‘The Long Road Home,’ shot at Fort Hood
- Fort Hood gets new troops, still needs infrastructure upgrades
- OTC commander pins on his first star
- 504th Military Intelligence Brigade welcomes new senior enlisted advisor
- Fort Hood welcomes new leadership during Phantom Honors farewell
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.