After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Nat Geo ‘Black Sunday’ battle miniseries premieres on Fort Hood
- H-E-B donates $60,000 to build shades on Fort Hood playgrounds
- Fort Hood building new mission training complex
- Family-friendly events available for the holiday season
- ‘Spooks and Spies’ – Local ASA vets tell stories of combat, intel collection
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.