After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Post-wide training exercise builds interoperability with first responders
- Heroes on the Water hosts Killeen outing for veterans
- Cohen Network Endeavors Clinic open to area veterans in Killeen
- Walk amongst the fossils in Dinosaur Valley State Park
- Ironhorse brigade cases colors, heading to Europe
- Family and friends bid farewell to ‘Ironhorse’ Brigade soldiers
- Advocate and Medal of Honor recipient visits Killeen
- Army nurse brings salsa style to Killeen
- 1st Brigade prepares to roll out to Europe, loads up vehicles for shipment
- Nonprofit looks to connect veterans with assistance
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.