This week on the Multi National Battle Group-East Kosovo Force 18 report, Fort Hood units held their transfer of authority ceremonies in Kosovo, to take command of the Multinational Battle Group-East.
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Veteran helps service members and veterans ease pain through yoga
- Local veteran and soldier advocate dies at 64
- III Corps soldiers honor memory of one of their own
- Former garrison commander returns to speak to MOAA
- World War II veterans provide firsthand accounts of historic battle
- Tomorrow is not promised, say that you care today
- Wings of Freedom tour of vintage military aircraft coming to Temple
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.