U.S. Army M1A2 Abrams tanks arrive at the Grafenwoehr Training Area, Jan. 31. The vehicles are part of the European Activity Set, a combined-arms battalion-sized set of vehicles and equipment pre-positioned at the Grafenwoehr Training Area designed to support the U.S. Army's European Rotational Force and the NATO Response Force during training exercises and real-world missions. The 1st Brigade, 1st Cavalry Division will be the first European Rotational Force unit to use the EAS this spring and summer during training exercises throughout the U.S. European Command area of responsibility.(U.S. Army Video by Gertrud Zach)
As featured on
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Author with Fort Hood ties holds book signing
- 1st Cavalry Brigade prepares future officers
- Local students winners of Heroes’ Legacy Scholarships
- Fort Hood welcomes new garrison commander
- III Corps and Fort Hood welcomes new senior enlisted adviser
- Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center welcomes new commander
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.