After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Speaker recalls his ordeal of Nazi Germany
- Cemetery to bury unaccompanied airman
- Secretary of the Army visits Fort Hood
- ‘Brave Rifles’ begin deploying troops to Iraq
- Carter announces funding for motor pool reconstruction on Fort Hood
- III Corps’ British deputy commanding general bids farewell
- III Corps commander updates AUSA members on current fight against IS
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.