Soldiers of the 27th Brigade Support Battalion and 2nd Battalion, 7th Cavalry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division arrived after 11 pm Thursday, August 1 at Fort Hood's Cooper Field. The soldiers, who returned from a nine-month deployment to Afghanistan for a security force assistance mission, uncased their colors during a ceremony upon their arrival.
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Widow disputes investigation results blaming husband for Fort Hood accident
- Fort Hood hosts 2017 Best Warrior Competition; announces winners
- 3,500 troops with Black Jack Brigade heading back to Korea
- Fort Hood hosts Asian-American Pacific Islander Heritage Month observance
- H-E-B hosts military spouse appreciation day event
- Fort Hood conducts active shooter training exercise
- Darnall deputy commander speaks to MOAA about new hospital services
- Area students collect 14,750 pounds of recyclables
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.