Soldiers of the 27th Brigade Support Battalion and 2nd Battalion, 7th Cavalry Regiment, 4th Brigade Combat Team, 1st Cavalry Division arrived after 11 pm Thursday, August 1 at Fort Hood's Cooper Field. The soldiers, who returned from a nine-month deployment to Afghanistan for a security force assistance mission, uncased their colors during a ceremony upon their arrival.
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Veteran helps service members and veterans ease pain through yoga
- Local veteran and soldier advocate dies at 64
- III Corps soldiers honor memory of one of their own
- Former garrison commander returns to speak to MOAA
- World War II veterans provide firsthand accounts of historic battle
- Tomorrow is not promised, say that you care today
- First Team leaders discuss new retention incentives
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.