A ceremony is held for newly promoted Brig. Gen. Scott A. Spellmon, commander of the Operational Test Command, on October 4, 2013 outside the Operation Test Command building on West Fort Hood.
As featured on
After 20 hours of travel, by plane and bus, I finally made it to Camp Casey, South Korea with the remainder of Fort Hood’s 1st Brigade Combat Team soldiers. For the next several days, I will be following the mission and daily lives of Ironhorse troopers as they begin a nine-month rotation in… Read more
- Operation Stand Down for homeless veterans sees increase in numbers
- I-14 and defense community honors recognized during ceremonies
- Tanks and helicopters
- Fort Hood, III Corps welcome new post general
- A royal family’s service
- Saluting our military children
- New III Corps commander speaks to MOAA about returning home
- First Team home station commander receives first star
- Cove Domino’s gives back to Fort Hood soldiers
- TWC partners with military to support transitioning service members
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.